Call for papers: Innovations in hierarchical forecasting
There is a new call for papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Forecasting on “Innovations in hierarchical forecasting”.
Submission deadline: 31 August 2021.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- New methodologies for hierarchical forecasting
- High dimensional hierarchical forecasting (methods and applications)
- An improved understanding of the relationship between forecast reconciliation and forecast combination
- Probabilistic hierarchical forecasting
- Temporal and cross-temporal hierarchies
- Machine learning and AI approaches to hierarchical forecasting
- Hierarchical forecasting with explanatory variables
- Applications of hierarchical forecasting to new domains
For further details, see http://bit.ly/ijfhierarchicalcomments powered by Disqus