Upcoming talks: May-July 2018
First semester teaching is nearly finished, and that means conference season for me. Here are some talks I’m giving in the next two months. Click the links for more details.
- Melbourne, Australia. 28 May: Panel discussion: Forecasting models, the uncertainties and associated risk
- Boulder, Colorado, USA. 17-20 June: International Symposium on Forecasting. I’ll be talking about “Tidy forecasting in R”.
- New York, USA. 21 June: Feature-based time series analysis. New York Open Statistical Programming Meetup, eBay NYC.
- New York, USA. 25-27 June: Forecasting using R. My 3-day workshop, being held in the US for the first time.
- Brisbane, Australia. 10-13 July: useR! 2018. I’ll be speaking about “Tidy forecasting in R”, along with Earo Wang and Mitch O’Hara-Wild.