The monash package provides miscellaneous functions developed by the Monash University Statistics & Econometrics Consulting Service. In particular, it includes functions for handling Likert-scale data, and a function to save a figure with minimal surrounding space so it can be included in a LaTeX file.
Current version: 1.05
Last updated: 20 August 2012
History of changes
Changes to v1.05 (20 August 2012)
- Minor updates due to changes in the stats and base package for R.
Changes to v1.04 (5 March 2008)
- Bug in saving png and jpg files now fixed.
Changes to v1.03 (19 November 2007)
- The generic function median() and median.default() removed as they are now part of the stats package.
- The savefig() command and its derivatives updated to take advantage of units specification in jpeg() and png().
Changes to v1.02 (21 March 2007)
- Added png option to savefig(). Also added saveeps(), savejpg() and savepng().
- Added ls.size().
Changes to v1.01 (5 September 2006)
- Added namespace and cleaned up help files.
- Added savepdf() as a wrapper for savefig().