We are planning a workshop on multivariate time series modelling and forecasting, to be held at Monash University on 18–19 February 2013.
Call for papers: all submissions should be sent in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 November 2012.
- Professor Helmut Lütkepohl (DIW, Berlin)
- Professor Massimiliano Marcellino (European University Institute, Florence)
- Associate Professor Andrew Patton (Duke University, Durham NC)
- Professor George Kapetanios (Queen Mary, University of London)
All workshop presenters will be invited to submit their papers for a special issue of the International Journal of Forecasting on multivariate time series modelling. A broader call for papers for this special issue will be announced later on this year.
Notification of acceptance: 1 December 2012.
Registration: Please register by 31 December 2012 by e-mailing your name, your title and your affiliation to email@example.com. There is no registration fee, but for catering purposes (morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea will be provided) all participants will need to register for the workshop.
Venue: Monash University’s Caulfield Campus, 900 Dandenong Road, Melbourne, Australia.
- Looking for a new post-doc
- Forecasting workshop: Switzerland, June 2011
- IJF news
- Forecasting with R
- Forecasting the Olympics