We have another position available, this time for a lecturer (equivalent to an assistant professor tenure track in the US). The department covers a wide range of areas in statistics and econometrics, but for this position we are looking for someone with expertise in at least one of business analytics, data science, actuarial science, computational statistics and machine learning. Applicants who have recently completed a PhD, or expect to do so in the next 6 months, are welcome to apply.
Enquiries to Professor Heather Anderson.
- Statistics positions available at Monash University
- Jobs at Monash University
- New jobs in business analytics at Monash
- Starting a career in data science
- Come to Melbourne, even if not to Monash