We are looking for a new post-doctoral research fellow to work on the project “Macroeconomic Forecasting in a Big Data World”. Details are given at the link below
This is a two year position, funded by the Australian Research Council, and working with me, George Athanasopoulos, Farshid Vahid and Anastasios Panagiotelis. We are looking for someone with a PhD in econometrics, statistics or machine learning, who is well-trained in computationally intensive methods, and who has a background in at least one of time series analysis, macroeconomic modelling, or Bayesian econometrics.
- New jobs in business analytics at Monash
- Statistics positions available at Monash University
- Jobs at Monash University
- Multivariate time series modelling and forecasting workshop
- What not to say in a job interview