Last October I gave a 3-day masterclass on “Forecasting with R” in Eindhoven, Netherlands. There is a follow-up event planned for Tuesday 18 April 2017. It is particularly designed for people who attended the 3-day class, but if anyone else wants to attend they would be welcome.
Please register here if you want to attend.
The preliminary schedule is as follows.
|10.00 — 11.00||New developments in forecasting using R
|11.15 — 12.15||Open discussion of forecasting problems and questions|
|13.00 — 14.00||Brainstorm about possible features for forecast v9.0|
- “Forecasting with R” short course in Eindhoven
- R packages for forecast combinations
- Questions on my online forecasting course
- Online course on forecasting using R
- Automatic time series forecasting in Granada