There’s a new StackExchange site that might be useful to readers: Academia. It is a Q&A site for academics and those enrolled in higher education.
The draft FAQ says it will cover:
- Life as a graduate student, postdoctoral researcher, university professor
- Transitioning from undergraduate to graduate researcher
- Inner workings of research departments
- Requirements and expectations of academicians
Judging from the first 89 questions, this is going to be extremely helpful, especially for PhD students.
- Statistical Analysis StackExchange site now available
- Update on a StackExchange site for statistical analysis
- A StackExchange site for statistical analysis?
- More StackExchange sites
- What should we call the stats Q&A site?